Saturday, December 21, 2013

Mika5Aariq2: Cake cutting

Ada banyak pics actually from the event so I am going to post this part by part. Sebenarnya ada sedikit miscommunication about this and as a result we have no official photog that day. Sad sad sad. Event dah ok, photographer takde pulak. Frust tak payah cakap la..tapi..I have to thank my sister, my friends and cousins for saving the day. Original plan memang nak mintak tolong my sister ambil gambar pon. Camera dah ada, so dia la tolong snap photos and also some from my friend and some from our own smartphones gak. Tuan rumah busy layan orang, busy snap gambar, busy pose jugak for photos. Alhamdulillah, dapat banyak gaks photo that day. Lesson learnt. Nothing is free in this world. Take note ye kawan² :)

Mr Papa De Clown supervising the cake cutting, best!

termenung pulak budak kecik ni



glad that my girls could join! missing another two that day

No comments: