Thursday, June 13, 2013

happy anniversary!

Alhamdulillah, selamat pergi dan selamat balik dah. I was kidnapped by my own husband last weekend to a place that I did not expect us to go at all. It was a short 3D2N vacation but totally loving it. Memang dapat full attention from husband but being me, ada je time² emo tak tentu pasal tapi kejap je la. Tempat ok, hotel pon sangat ok..super comfortable just the TV channels la tak English friendly..nasib hubby bawak WDTV. Layan movies je la. More about the vacation soon. Oh yes, memang rindu giler dengan the boys tapi sebab banyak je activty nak buat, tak la terasa sangat. Hubby pon cakap, 3 days pon cukup nanti lama² sure rindu nanti. Yes, you know me so well. Thanks husband for this surprise trip! Happy 6th Year Anniversary to us! Love you so much and let's grow old together, In Shaa Allah.


pics from google

No comments: