Tuesday, April 2, 2013

suspicious looking man

On the way to work this morning, I made a stop at Petronas, CBJ to get some breakfast. As I parked my car, I noticed that there was this mat salleh guy standing in front of my car. Thought he was waiting for a friend. On my way to the shop, he passed by me and said hi. Being polite, I replied back with a quick hi and headed inside. From inside I could see him near the car parked next to mine. Again I thought "Oh, maybe that's his car" Made no contact and rushed towards my car. Once inside, I quickly locked the door and left.   When driving towards the main road, I saw him again but this time he was waiving to get a ride from me. I pretended that I did not see that and sped off. Oh well, better be safe than sorry. Never know what he is up to. So ladies, be careful and be alert on your surroundings. Do not fall for this kind of act..in this case, a smart good looking Caucasian man asking for a ride. You will never know what will happen if you let him in. Don't be too nice ok? Have a good week ahead :)

No comments: