Sunday, November 13, 2011

the day when...

I just realised that I did not upload any photos on Aariq's birthdate. Oh my..how did that happen? So this one below is copied and pasted from the last entry in 2011 and I added some photos inside. The orignal one can be found here.

************************
I've decided to post an entry on this very last day of 2011. Every thing needs a closure even if it's a simple one including this blog of mine. So what happen to me after my last post? You see..after the last post, at 37.5 week, my second one decided to say 'Hello World', exactly the next day. It was a fast normal delivery without the help of vacuum nor Epi. As much as I wanted the Epi, I was not allowed to take one as I was already 9cm dilated when I reached the hospital.

The pain started at about 2am on that Sunday morning and I thought it was only food poisoning. Did not wake hubby up at all but I surrendered at 6am. By that time I knew that it could not be food poisoning as the pain was unbearable. I really need to go to the hospital. Called my mom and she came over with my dad to look after Mika. Reached hospital at 7.20am and was brought straight to the labour room and 1hr 20mins later the little one was born. Just like that..Alhamdulillah. Ahmad Zharief Aariq was born on 13 Nov 2011, 8.41am :) Still cannot believe I am now a mommy of 2 heroes!

Introducing..Ahmad Zharief Aariq

mika meeting his brother for the first time
nak tepuk² la tu
aunty ellie asking him something 
aunty zira entertaining mika 
my cousins, sister and hubby who is paying full attention to the football match on the tv! 
belang-belang day eh? 


we are four now

No comments: