Monday, October 10, 2011

check up at 32 weeks

I was supposed to update about my 32 weeks checkup..lupa pulak. So 32 weeks dah kena check dekat hospital. I've decided to see the same doctor time Mika dulu and deliver at the same hospital too, just because sebab dah comfortable with the area and distance wise sangat dekat. Time Mika dulu I was still living at Shah Alam so adalah dalam 20-25 minit kot ke hospital..now macam 10 mins or maybe less depending on the traffic dekat flyover tuh. Doctor pon dah biasa, and so far memang puas hati with her service. Went there last Wednesday after work and Alhamdulillah, everything looks ok. Baby according to the doctor, now weighs about 2.4kg (follow abang dia la ni) and she advised me to eat moderately atau dengan erti kata lain..makan berpada-pada :P Tapi sugar level and all, clear. Phew..Alhamdulillah. It took about 10 mins je kot to see the doctor and next check up will be in 2 weeks time. Wah, memang cepat masa berlalu.

No comments: