Tuesday, July 5, 2011

update sikit-sikit dulu

Sigh, lama benar tak update blog. Last entry was last Monday. So not me. Even I know nobody really reads this tapi macam habit nak tulis at least an entry each day. Macam banyak je benda nak update. I haven't upload photos from Erin's sister's wedding, then Eisha's wedding and also Bella's birthday party. But some of the pics are up in FB and some still waiting for my dear girlfriend to upload 'em :)

We received the bad news last Thursday right after my last entry. Tok Nyang, Raja Mohd Ali b. Tengku Alang passed away on Monday's night at about 11.45pm and all his 8 children were all there by his side to bid him farewell. Even my grandma yang banyak drama tuh pon ada. So on last Tuesday, I took EL dan pergi melawat jenazah at Seksyen 2, Shah Alam. Jenazah selamat dikebumikan dekat Seksyen 21. Semoga roh nya ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman dan dicucuri rahmat *al-Fatihah*

Ok there's more to update actually but I'll wait sampai free sikit dan rajin banyak :)

No comments: