Friday, May 20, 2011

the day when i found out..



...


...


...


...


...


...


...



Alhamdulillah, I'm 12 weeks pregnant now :)

Found out when I was in my 6th week (the day I took the pic above) and only the closest ones knew about it. Among them my girls, my colleagues/lunch buddies, my family, cousin Ellie only knew about it from my grandma, my boss, my fellow TLs, bbsitter Mika (ni Mika sendiri cerita, he told them that I went to see doc and dalam perut mommy ada baby sebab dia nampak doc scan) and now..those yang read this blog tahu lah. I memang nak announce after 12 weeks. This time pregnancy macam lain sikit, nausea tak habis², makan pon choosy dan extra letih but now better lah. First one boleh la nak manja and all but now I got Mika, kena la layan dia gaks kan. Thank God hubby pon dah normal shift, at least he is around to help. I am all excited and thrilled. I hope to blog about it more soon. Pray for my health and the lil one inside yea. I’m going to be a mommy again, Alhamdulillah!

9 comments:

Intan said...

congrats dear! jaga diri baik2 ok.

dot said...

Congrats Ieja..Take good care :)

Byzura Razali said...

Congrats dear.take care urself n baby too ok :)

Joe J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raF|za said...

intan,

thanks! will do :)

raF|za said...

zarina,

thank you babe, u take care too!

raF|za said...

byzura,

thanks so much! and congrats on your newborn baby girl :)

Nazira Aziz,20,Mulmedia University said...

makan choosy ke! makan banyaaaaak la awakk nii!

raF|za said...

adik,

makan banyak bila sedap je. kalau kat umi mmg sedap kot..huhuhu