Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i must be out of mind to agree to this!

Earlier I cakap macam tak nak pergi but guess what?


..



..



..



..



..



..



..



 TADAAAAAAA.......................


Looks like hubby and me are going to do something wicked this Valentine's day (refer to this clip. funny la) Not that we celebrate or anything..memang tak celebrate but coincidentally it falls on V-day and lagi best esok nya adalah public holiday! If all goes well, we might spend the night at somewhere else too..just the 2 of us. Hubby bought these tickets online on Sunday today dah dapat and they posted it direct to mailbox. We settled for the cheapest one which is lower tier free standing sebab time Muse dulu macam rugi je beli seating. Jealous tengok orang kat bawah dapat gerak sesuka hati and dance and enjoy the concert. Hmmm..but that was Muse. I know their songs! Sebab terlalu suka, I letak "Starlight - Intro" for the 1st part of my wedding slides. If la you are interested, you can buy the tickets online kat sini. Now I wonder apa I nak buat at the concert tuh nanti. Certainly I tak tahu the lyrics and all just that familiar sikit2 with the songs. Dah la jerit-jerit si Moreno ni nyanyi but I might enjoy the guitar, drums and whatnots ;) On the other note, Maroon 5 is coming to Msia too in April!

4 comments:

Joe J said...

manade seating kat situ. Mmg semua standing. tmpt kita tu blkg sekali kot tapi ok kot sbb tmpt tu tak besar

raF|za said...

takde eh? hmhmh..tak nampak la saya :(

Joe J said...

the main idea is to layan the music, nampak sket2 pon jadi la. nak murah terpaksa la huuu

raF|za said...

saya teman awak je, that's my main idea :D