Tuesday, January 18, 2011

wonders of internet

I found something on the net + FB. Not that important to note of but at least I know something now. If I can easily find things on the net, I'm sure anyone out there also can. My blog is quite personal (and boring too..pfft) and I blog mostly about my to day-to-day activities with my loved ones, work and also general matters. Guess when you have decided to create a public blog, you need to be ready to take any risk. It depends on you completely to control the amount of info to share with your readers. I may open this blog to invited readers only if I feel that I have gone overboard but then again, who reads this anyway :P Ok..talking with a growling tummy really doesn't help here. Will be a good girl now by heading straight to bed instead of looking for something to eat. Nite everyone!

No comments: