Tuesday, November 16, 2010

salam aidil-adha

Salam aidil-adha to my family and friends and also those who are reading/following this blog (cheh, macam la famous..so NOT! :P) Plan for tomorrow..going back to Bahau (mom's hometown) after sembahyang raya and lunch at my aunt's place. Lepas lunch, pergi Melaka..yeay! Can't wait for it. At first ingat nak stay kat Mahkota Hotel but hubby changed his plan and made a reservation at Holiday Inn. Not sure ok ke tak..but I hope it's good la looking at the price kan..hmmhhm..I'll go and check it out tomorrow. Okay peeps, drive safely if you are driving and take care..selamat menjamu juadah raya..hope my mom buat kuah kacang sebab macam dah bertahun je tak rasa her kuah kacang. Sekarang mahu pergi pack barang and get ready for tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Deqna said...

Selamat hari raya:)
dan selamat menjamu kuah kacang? ur mom buat tak? hehe

raF|za said...

deqna,

selamat hari raya to u too! dapat makan kuah kacang tapi bukan my mom punya. takpe la, asalkan sedap sudah :P