Friday, July 30, 2010

i'm going home now

I'm going home in 5 mins time. Usually I masuk office around 8am and by right boleh balik by 4.30pm but sebab I do not really have a reason to go back that early nowadays and also sebab macam tak best je balik when team members are still around, so I sacrifice la duduk 1/2 - 1 hr lagi kat office. I will only go back on time if hubby is on PM shift or off. Tak sabar nak balik. Tak sabar nak bawak Mika jalan² kalau tak hujan lar. Nak bawak dia pergi park kot and most of all, tak sabar nak tengok movie with hubby tonight. Movie night tonight, love it! It's either we marathon tengok Spartacus (which btw hubby dah ajak tengok dah) or tengok any movie via WDTV. Tomorrow ada lunch with PIL and hubby's siblings to celebrate his brother's graduation day. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Bitt (double IS) said...

hi...jalan2 cari jiran di putra avenue ;)