Friday, April 16, 2010

friday night post

Now dekat rumah my mom. Typing away in the dark. Saja tak nak on tv coz Mika is sleeping. Best la dia dapat sleep sebelah mommy tonite and 2 more nights, selalu dlm cot je. If I kat sini, sudah tentu la hubby is on PM shift and weekend kerja. Bukan tak best overnight at Subang, just that orang cakap home sweet home. Dulu bising cakap PH tak best kan..tapi sebab dah rumah sendiri dan boleh buat suka hati mesti la best :P Tak best bila kena take care of Mika sorang2 je sebab saya boleh go crazy. Mika is super duper active tak boleh duduk diam. Kejap nak tuh, kejap nak ni, kejap usik tuh, kejap usik ni pulak..haih..camne ni nak bagi dia dengar cakap? Hubby yang penyabar tuh pon sometimes hilang kesabaran..imagine me..lagi la tak sabar.

I think hubby and me need to get away la..dah lama tak outing 2 orang..That day pergi pasar malam dapat hold hands pon cam dah gembira. Yer..saya memang macam tuh..pergi mana2 kalau boleh nak hold hands. Since Mika around, susah nak dapat that chance. Am thinking of checking in to a hotel and lepak with him..just me and him time. Mika boleh tinggal kejap with my parents. Since my mom buat renovation rumah, memang takde chance nak tinggalkan Mika..and dah 2 months kot camtuh. Now rumah dah siap, boleh la start planning. Can't wait for maid to come also. Ada extra hands..at least my mom tak la susah if I tinggalkan Mika with her. Guess the maid thingy perfect timing dengan my new job, Alhamdulillah. Just hope takde la problem sangat maid tuh nanti..hoping for the best..big plan in 2011 :P

Okay la..if I got mood to write nanti I post another entry. Yesterday ada lunch with this editor and her granddaughter. They called her Grandma..dia memang grandma pon dah 70 plus and yes, she's still working for WK and sangat la hebat her computer skill. I kan all this while tak kenal with this editor sebab different region, so they invited me over to join them for lunch, sort of get to know lar. I intro myself to her and dia sangat friendly..really make me comfortable talking to her. Owh I nak cakap ada some photos from that lunch but I lupa nak copy from my friend. Nanti I upload la once I got them. HOWEVER...I still miss my old team, my ex team members, my products, my knowledge in the products, my old place, the moment when people ask me anything about products in my team I boleh answer confidently and I miss the time when my beloved team mates now ex team mates asked me for help with product related issues and the solutions I gave made them at ease..BUT I have to think positive. There must be a valid reason why they want me to move to another region kan..though sometimes tuh I rasa unfair sbb all this while I did the hardwork for my old team tapi at last kena pindah region and start from bottom balik..MUST be optimistic about this. Ni kira macam kerja kat company baru sebab totally new thing, and sangat bersyukur dapat this opportunity. I think this new team is kinda exciting too. New stuffs and can't wait to get my hands on the products. Memang tak familiar langsung the names but I'm starting to get use to it. Not to forget new team members yang all this while cakap hi bye je but now have to work together. Excited..I nak jugak be like them. Tanya apa pon boleh jawab. Well, one step at a time..I know I can do this, InsyaAllah. Sorry, entry telah menjadi panjang lebar tapi lega dapat let it all out :)

4 comments:

Joe J said...

hey b..i was actually thinking the same thing..kena pergi bercuti2 kita dua je..jom!

raF|za said...

heheh..u owe me bagan lalang dinner..jom plan!

azrin said...

hehe, ija, i selalu escape dgn mu hubby, check in hotel and spend our time together. selalunye day time la i spend mase berdua, nite time i pick up my kids and spend time satu family plak. terpaksa...

raF|za said...

arin: good idea! kita as parents kena pandai curi time kan..heheh