Tuesday, January 12, 2010

strangers in facebook

Ada orang suggest I add these strangers kat facebook. Tak faham. I think the right way, if that person nak add I, maybe add sendiri better kot. Send me a message ke. I think for now I ignore the requests first. Sebab once I dah add, dia boleh view my profile etc and I tak kenal langsung mereka² ini. Don't mean to be rude but a simple msg or intro will do so that I know who I'm adding. Kalau I nak add orang pon, I will put in a short note and intro myself. Memang dah banyak sangat orang I tak kenal in my friends list. Maybe it's time to clean up.

2 comments:

A.I said...

aku pon sama. mmg ignore je sesapa yg aku x kenal Xspecially skali lelaki!! ish...

dah le aku x bape nk reti ber pesbuk. ngeeeeeeeee

raF|za said...

hahah..kan..kekadang tuh bukan tak nak accept tapi cam eh ko sapa eh..napa kena add :P