Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009..welcome 2010!

Goodbye 2009, it has been another great year filled with ups
and not to forget downs
but never once I give up as I always have my family
and friends to support me...all the way.

Thank you everyone for that.
I take this opportunity to apologise if I ever hurt your feelings
be it direct or indirectly,
I'm truly am sorry :(
Will try to be a better Muslim, wife, daughter, sister and friend
and Mika dear, do forgive Mommy for losing her temper sometimes
and being all clueless with baby's stuffs
Sorry dear, first time..
Mommy will try to be better okay? love you

So everyone..
Let's try and drop the bad habits and keep only the good ones ya?

May this coming year brings more happiness, love and success
with new resolutions, hopes and dreams.
Let's start fresh and be safe okay?
May God bless us always.

Happy 2010 everyone!!

No comments: