Tuesday, October 6, 2009

reason to blog

The reason I blog..kenapa? adakah ingin memberitahu semua orang about my life and what I am up to..pergi mana, dengan siapa, my family, my friends..memang too much info in this blog..I agree..but why I still want to blog and tell the whole world about my life? Hubby ada jugak cakap.."Apa lar..cerita semua orang tahu lar about our lives"

FYI, not many people really know the existence of this blog pon. I keep it low profile unless they found it themselves or terstumble kat mana². The gurls pon I think only Faz sometimes baca, the rest tak baca kot coz sebab mereka not the type yang 24 hr online, yes they have LIFE! :P my family members, yang baca pon my sis, my cousin/s..owh sometimes my mom ada gaks curi² baca..then ada la few colleagues and some friends or not reading this or maybe silent readers? Ntahlar..From the statistic I got from Nuffnang, ada la readers just that I don't know who they are but hey..I don't mind..Thanks for visiting, appreciate it very much!

Again, why do I blog? The answer is simple..not to show off..not that I have anything to show off pon mungkin banyak cerita Mika lar..sebab mommy mana tak proud about her own child kan..yang dalam perut 9 bulan then the process of delivery..the joy of being a parent so I admit, this blog mostly about him and maybe if I have the 2nd one, 3rd..4th..ok max 4 jer :P but it's my blog so I punya kisah la kan..okay tak emo tak emo..and not to tell the whole wide world (considering my blog is a very low profile blog, I don't share my link to most of the blogs I linked pon except my friends. If orang terjumpa then sebab mereka yang jumpa :P)..I blog sebab nanti bila my kid/s dah besar or I dah tua nanti, I can just look back to this blog and ingat semula apa I dah buat..and the photos are important too so that boleh compare now and then provided that time tuh, takde la Internet crash sampai semua pon hilang..so that's why I blog..okay enough about the rambling..now back to work!

7 comments:

Fazlynne Majid said...

hi fiz! keep writing... :) its an easy way for me to have updates on ur life and mika.. we used to talk for hours on the phone walaupun baru je lepas balik from sekolah and jumpa hehe.. those were the times kan... and now with everyone so bz with their daily stuff, this is the only way for me to still feel close to u :)anyway.. its totally u.. kita ingat lagi u used to keep a diary n what amazes me was u wrote in it every single day without fail!
love u,
faz

raF|za said...

hi faz! true..so miss the old days..banyak je kita borak² dulu kan. macam tak puas², then siap pergi rumah awak or awak datang rumah kita and we talk and talk and did the prank on ehem ehem and kacau orang sana sini..seronokkk!! haha..yes the diary..and also mak kta found out about that..owh nightmare! hehehe. yes, i will keep on writing..if not virtually, the old school way..thanks for ur support girlfriend. love u too!

afnilogy said...

taper awak..keep on writing..kita suka baca ;)

raF|za said...

thanks afni. hope kita tak merepek sangat..hahah..take care :)

ai said...

Betol...cam aku pon bukannye tulis blog nk show off. dah tu bukannye sume benda mak nenek pon aku criter. it's more to kepuasan hati gitu. but i like merepek-repek..kui kui :P

raF|za said...

Ai: yer la kan..mmg betul, kepuasan! saya lagi la, memang tak ramai readers pon tapi still nak tulis. merepek-repek sangat best..hehehe

Anonymous said...

dont stop ija...learn a lot from ur blog..:D - tina