Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dream oh dream

I woke up today with a big smile plastered on my face. Had the most wonderful dream ever since God knows when. I used to write about my dreams in my so-called journal the minute I woke up so that I could remember them forever, especially those nice ones :)

I dreamt about me & my gurls were having sort of lunch with Mariah Carey!! In the dream, all of us are still single and we totally enjoyed being around each other. The best part is, MC was with us..hehehe..she is like a good friend of us and we cam whore like nobody business, laughed and joked around a lot. It was fun! Then there was David Cook! He was performing and me being a fanatic fan just sat and watched him performed. I was so focused that I forgot to snap his photo and later regret because I did not have any proof to show to my other friends. He then walked away, took the escalator and just disappeared..hmhmhm..nevertheless, I could feel myself beaming with happiness to see him. Must be one great performance! (guy who can sing+play guitar+good look = cair!)

The dream ended with some weird incidents which I could not remember much except there were 4 people walking in an empty field and they were talking and repeating one after another and I have no idea who they are and what they were talking about. Doesn’t really matter anyway as I know I was having so much fun with my gurls and the 2 celebrities.

What a dream! And now back to reality…
ni la david cook..my sister suka lar dia ni
i so so jer but don't know why he appeared in my dream :P
*pic from google*

2 comments:

nazira aziz said...

i leb yuuu david coookkinng.

kak ja,word verification kat bawah ni dia soh type RAJOI haahahhaa

raF|za said...

huhuh..hensem la pulak dia masa ni..huuh..RAAAAJJJOOIII..lucu nye!