Tuesday, May 12, 2009

happy mother's day

hope it's still not too late to wish HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies out there, to those who are expecting, to my Umi and also my mommy in law..yeah, it's OUR day!

To my mom, Tengku Sharifah Hajar, thank you for being a supermom. for helping me out with almost everything, fulfilling my wishes since I was small sampai la sekarang ni..for your delicious cooking, for your strength and support and for your care. words cannot describe how much you mean to me and of course, me loves you so much! thank you for giving me this life and without you..i'm nothing. i will try to be as rajin as you, buat kerja non stop, akan try memasak walaupon sibuk nak pergi berjalan², akan try mengemas rumah selalu dan akan try menjadi creative untuk menceriakan rumah. owh I need to learn how to buy things at market, what to buy, berapa banyak nak beli and how much is the expenses per trip and also I need to learn how to cook..my cooking skill tak hebat langsung! I don't know where you have the strength to do things non stop from one thing to another and if dah kemas² rumah masih boleh larat untuk keluar berjalan²..so Umi, you are one great woman. i'll try to be like you..if not today maybe tomorrow or soon yer..love you so much!

that's 3-month-old me with Umi

5 comments:

nazira aziz said...

macam Mika haha

raF|za said...

hehehe..ada eh? rambut skit jugak..

ellie said...

hahahaha...muka photostat mikhail!!!

haNNa said...

happy mother's day eija...

raF|za said...

happy nye saya bile org ckp mikhail mcm saya..tau tak sedih bile carry dia 9 mths pastu org ckp muka dia macam daddy dia..huhuhu..tapi takper..im learning on how to handle it well :P

thanks hanna, happy mother's day to u too!!