Tuesday, January 6, 2009

goodbye 2008..hello 2009!

2008 has been a great year. Super busy at the beginning of the year with work but at the same time still had time to spend with my loved ones..holiday, family gathering, birthdays, lunch, dinner, tea be it with family or friends. This was the year when we finally got the key to our own house, enjoyed quality moment being just hubby & wifey (no mommy & daddy yet), celebrated our 1 yr anniversary with one good news and now I have another title to add on :) what a great closing with the birth of my son, Ahmad Mikhail Haris and overall, everything was just great, Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for your blessing. *I still cannot believe I’m now a Mommy*

Here, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Welcoming 2009 with hope that this year will bring us more happiness, love and success and farewell to 2008 which I’m sure each and every one of us has our own stories to tell. Let the good memories be in our heart and mind forever and for the unfortunate ones, let the experiences be part of our lives for us to reflect and learn from it.

Happy 2009 everyone!!!

No comments: