Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The One With the Old House vs Own House

today is the 2nd boring day of the week. i still have nothing to do at the moment. just cleared my product yesterday and waiting for my copies to come in end of this week and next week. when i'm busy im REALLY busy! owh, i'm gonna be kak johana's bridesmaid on both sides..the bride's side will be held on 9/12 at her hse in pj while the groom's side will be on 10/12 at dewan tun razak somewer in jln bkt bintang. she even sponsored me the dress but i'm gonna use my engagement dress on the guy's side coz initially there's no 'bersanding' but they changed the plan and its a lil bit too late to make a new one plus my engagement dress is still in good shape and according to kak johana, "Cantik!" hihihi..im totally excited but yet a bit shy2..coz i dun really know the family very well..but u know me..i'll try to help as much as i can to be involved in this future family of mine..hihih..just wait for it to happen la..

im quite happy to be back home..got to choose which tv i want to watch, sleep in an air cond room, bathe with warm water, play wif my cats, no need to think what to have for dinner (i can have light lunch now), do my laundry everyday (last time was once in 2 weeks :P) and etc..but i do miss somethings too..i miss my own space (currently have to share wif sis), miss watching
dvd/series in my room, miss my so comfortable bed and miss my own wardrobe (my clothes are everywhere and its kinda difficult to search for what to wear for work), miss nasi goreng usa from the restaurant behind my apartment, miss maggi goreng from the mamak shop near 7-11 BUT other than that im doing GREAT! certainly do not miss to PAY THE RENT!hahaha..guess i can start saving now..hopefully laa..

No comments: