Friday, April 28, 2006

The One With The Team Lunch & Blackout Afternoon

today is super boring day for me..we had our last team lunch yesterday at The Coast, Alamanda. there's gonna be a meeting at 2.30pm and we came back just before it starts and as we came out of the lift, someone said that there's no power supply..yeay!then we were told that the meeting was over and the management has announced the result of the reshuffling thingy..im still in the same team with the same team leader but my team only has 5 old members and 10 new members! actually they are not new in the comp, some of them are even seniors and we dont know each other that well and still dont till now..i shifted place to suvarna's old place opposite lina..luckily still got lina & siti..at least not that lonely..we were asked to move our things too yesterday with no air cond, dark and humid..and it was so so HOT & STUFFY! then went home at 4.15pm coz nuthing much can be done..hihih..i sent suvarna to the ERL and went straight home.

at first thought of having dinner wif my sayang but changed my mind..tapau sumthing and i was already at home by 5.15pm..whut a boring life!

and actually i was planning to go for a gig today but due to some reasons was not able to make it..the guy that i told u bout is performing. he used to work ere..my TL also goin to perform there. some of my colleagues are going but im not that close to them and no gfs is free to accompany me which means no need to go lor..plus my bf didnt really like the idea of me going there and drooling at other guys..hihihi *have a nice weekend!*

No comments: